We respect the privacy of our users, and do not collect information from you without your knowledge. For example, when you make a reservation or purchase a product or service, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address and credit card details. We use the information we collect to process your requests and to notify you of its status. We may further send to you occasionally at your designated email address notifications of new products, services or offers from us. You may opt out of receiving these notifications from us at any time by informing us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not release your registration and usage data to outside organizations. We may however use information collected for market analysis and we may provide aggregate statistics to reputable third party vendors. We will not include any information that will personally identify any individual to any third party.
- We reserve the right to disclose part or all information concerning you and your use of the services at such time and in such manner as is (i) permitted or required by law to the relevant authorities; (ii) necessary to enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements; or (iii) necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of www.waterfronthotels.com.ph, our users or others.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time access your account and other parts of the service as necessary to identify, investigate or resolve technical problems or to respond to service complaints.
- This web site may contain links to other sites operated by parties other than www.waterfronthotels.com.ph. www.waterfronthotels.com.ph is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- Any feedback, data, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that we receive through our websites, other than your personal information, will be regarded as non-confidential. You agree that we may have unrestricted right to use or reproduce such non-confidential information in any manner and for any purpose as we deem fit.
- We cannot ensure that a third party will not unlawfully access private details, and we advise you to take all necessary precautions and we suggest that you do not permit others to access your personal codes or passwords.
- Whilst we seek to ensure that your privacy is protected, no indemnity or acceptance of liability of any nature is provided to you and you accept the inherent risks of using this website.